Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Attitude Check


"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.  

Attitude to me is more important than facts

It is more important than the past
                      than education
                                          than MONEY,
                                                                                     than circumstances

than failures,

 than success

than what other people think or say or do


It is more important than 

appearance, giftedness, or skill


It will make or break a company
...a church...
a home


The remarkable thing is 
we have a choice 
every day 

regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. 


We cannot change our past...
we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. 
We cannot change the inevitable.


The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, 
and that is our attitude


I am convinced that life is 
10 percent  what happens to me
and 90 percent how I react to it

We are in charge of our attitudes." 
 ~Charles Swindoll

3 comments:

  1. This is Dan...wow....I am going to print this and hang it on my desk at work. Thanks for sharing, what an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! Thanks for reading!!! This quote really helps me adjust perspective when mine gets outa whack. So powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! What an amazing quote and you arranged it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete